HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
1. Eligibility: HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest is open to legal residents of the United States or Canada. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. HuntStand’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors, as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is HuntStand (“Sponsor”), located at 1712 Saint Julian Place, Columbia, SC 29204-2447. Sponsor will conduct HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
4. HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on June 19, 2020, at 12 AM CDT and ends on September 5, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. CDT. To be eligible, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest by e-mailing [email protected] with the following: a few clear, high-res. digital trail cam photos (three to five) of a buck (or bucks) taken in the summer of 2020. Be sure to include the dates and state where the images were taken, and a few sentences detailing the type of terrain/area where the images were captured (i.e. funnel leading to soybean field, favorite stand site near wooded creekbed, etc.) and some info on the buck(s) pictured. Along with your photos, include your full name and age, and also be sure to include your mailing address. Your e-mail subject line should read: Big Buck HIT LIST! As a participant, your entry must fully meet all contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Participants may only enter once.
7. Entries and Consideration: Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges based on originality, creativity, quality of images, and quality of writing.
8. Prizes: 10 weekly winners will be showcased beginning July 3rd. Each weekly winner will receive one of several different prize packages from scent and scent-elimination specialist Wildlife Research Center; the first weekly winner will receive a prize package valued at more than $60 that includes the odor-fighting Scent Killer Gold Personal Care Kit, the Scent Killer Tote Tamer that’s ideal for deodorizing boots, totes, and travel bags, and Scent Killer Forest Edge Air & Space Deodorizer with cutting-edge No Zone technology that attacks odors on a molecular level and is ideal for rooms, cabins, vehicles, closets and packs. At the end of the 10 weeks, all weekly winners will be placed in a drawing to receive a Grand Prize Package of Wildlife Research Center products (see image above) valued at more than $180. Included is a Scent Killer Gold 24/24 Combo, Field Wipes, Scent Killer Body Wash, Shampoo, and Antiperspirant/Deodorant, as well as Laundry Detergent, Dryer Sheets, a Magnum Dripper with Golden Scrape, Key Wicks and a variety of Special Golden Estrus Scents.
The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize. A Form 1099 will be issued to Grand Prize winner.
9. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
10. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner by email within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have any liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise nonfunctioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by the Winner is contingent upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
11. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
12. Original Work: All entries must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. Any entries that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others with result in disqualification of the participant and any claims that arise as a result of infringement shall be settled at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from any suit.
13. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: identify any disallowed entry methods that will result in entries being voided; examples: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
15. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
16. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: HuntStand,1712 Saint Julian Place, Columbia, SC 29204-2447, USA. Requests must be postmarked no later than September 6, 2020.
17. HuntStand’s Big Buck HIT LIST Contest hosted by HuntStand is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. 18. By entering the contest, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to Contest Rules and Requirements, and agree to be added to HuntStand’s e-mail list and receive marketing communications from the company.