Just in time for the core of deer and big-game seasons across North America, we’re excited to announce a new and highly demanded feature in the ScoutLook Hunting app: location sharing.
Now you can selectively share Places, ScoutTreX and MapMarX with fellow ScoutLook users. Here’s how to do it:
- First, go into the Contacts list in your smartphone and add e-mail addresses for all your hunting buddies. For each person, make sure you input the same e-mail address they have associated with their ScoutLook account.
- Log into the app, go to your list of Saved Locations in the main menu, and navigate to the type of location you want to share.
- Select a particular Place, ScoutTreX or MapMarX and tap the orange SHARE button at the upper right of the screen.
- A list will automatically populate with all contacts in your phone who use the ScoutLook Hunting app.
- Select the people with whom you want to share the saved location and they’ll receive an invitation via push notification and e-mail to view and save the location in their account!
Be sure you have the latest app update for Android or iOS to use this feature, plus our new tools: distance and area measurement, ScoutTreX and MapMarX.