Unlimited access to nationwide property data.
By combining thousands of sources, we’ve created the most detailed nationwide database of private and public land made specifically for hunters.
- View detailed property boundaries (U.S. and most of Canada)
- View the owner’s name while mapping (U.S. only)
- Access detailed ownership information with a single tap (U.S. only)
- Access detailed public hunting land maps, including allowable uses.
To see available property data by county/state/province click here.
View your Hunt Areas in Real 3D.
HuntStand Pro offers the industry’s only real 3D views on all devices, including iOS, Android and laptop/desktop PCs.
- Easily see changes in elevation or geographical formations.
- Plan your back country plays using markers, shapes and more.
- Pan, zoom and rotate to virtually “fly through” your hunt area.
Trail cameras can be work, make them work for you.
HuntStand offers advanced trail camera management functionality to provide valuable insights based on the photos captured by your trail cameras.
- Get 40GB of storage space for photos.
- Photos automatically sync with weather and solunar information.
- AI species recognition spots and tags game for you.
- Generate a heat map that shows you trail camera activity by location.
- Available on the desktop app (included with HuntStand Pro!).
Monthly imagery, from space to your fingertips.
HuntStand is the first app to offer monthly satellite imagery—updated each month with years of historic imagery. This layer is lower resolution, but trades clarity for recency.
Perfect for viewing:
- Timber thinning and clear cuts
- Flooding, fires, and burns
- Agricultural activity
- Snow and ice cover
Organize your hunts with Stand Reservations.
HuntStand Pro users get access to a robust stand reservation system that can help you and your hunt club manage stands more efficiently.
- Reserve a stand for a specific time slot.
- View upcoming reservations for a specific stand or all stands in a group hunt area.
- Search for available stands/blinds in a hunt area by date or time.
- See what stands are currently occupied and by whom.
View detailed weather maps and radar overlays.
HuntStand offers universal weather overlays showing current and forecasted conditions. Available weather overlays include:
- Snow accumulation
- Drought Monitor
Search our nationwide property database.
Searching out new hunting land? Advanced Property Search is a very powerful new feature that allows you to easily search and view results in our entire nationwide ownership database.
- Search HuntStand's nationwide property database by owner name, address, county, state, acreage, proximity to the user and more.
- Search results can be viewed on a map overlay, or in a list view.
- Users can also search for other parcels associated with the same owner and mailing address. This is particularly useful for identifying large tracts of land made up of numerous parcels under the same owner.
Pro Whitetail$69.99 USD ($5.83/month billed annually)
Includes all HuntStand Pro features plus powerful tools made specifically for whitetail hunters.
- All HuntStand Pro maps and layers
- All HuntStand Pro features and toolsets
- 7-Day Whitetail Activity Forecast
- Peak Whitetail Movement Times
- Annual Rut Map (U.S. only)
- Whitetail Habitat layer (U.S. only)
Pro$29.99 USD ($2.49/month billed annually)
Access Pro mapping layers, hunting tools, and an ad-free experience for the United States and Canada.
- Property boundaries
- Property ownership data (U.S. only)
- Monthly Satellite Imagery
- Detailed hunting & public land maps
- National Aerial Imagery Layer (U.S. only)
- 3D mapping tool
- Stand Reservations
- Unlimited offline maps
Make your Mark
HuntStand is the #1 hunting and land management app in the country. It combines advanced mapping tools with powerful map layers to allow users to create and share the best hunting maps possible.Upgrade to Pro