ScoutLook continues its momentum in the hunting community as the leading mobile app provider. The ScoutLook Hunting app delivers global pinpoint weather forecasts, advanced game logging, distance and area measurement tools, and a growing suite of features to give hunters a digital edge in the field. Now, with the launch of Property Lines, ScoutLook is the last hunting app you’ll ever need!
Property Lines: New Feature In ScoutLook Hunting App
FREE 7-DAY TRIAL
The new Property Lines feature is simpler, faster and smarter than other options on the market. With two taps on the interactive map, users can see property lines, property sizes, landowner information, and other helpful property details for 97 percent of the U.S. with coverage in all 50 states. You can try it now FREE for 7 days. Unlimited access costs just $5.99/month for full nationwide coverage (minimum 1-month purchase).
IT WORKS OFFLINE
For those who go off the beaten path where cell service is a luxury, offline functionality is a major priority. ScoutLook users can now save locations for offline viewing—this generates a 1-mile radius on the map that can be viewed without a cell connection, and can be used for real-time navigation using a phone’s GPS.
HOW TO USE SCOUTLOOK PROPERTY LINES
The new Property Lines feature is extremely easy to use:
- Open the ScoutLook Hunting app.
- Tap on the small grid icon (second from left) at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the checkbox next to “Show Property Lines.” Zoom in on an area of the map and you’ll start to see orange property lines.
- Tap on a specific property on the map to see the landowner’s name and property address. (This can also be done at any map zoom level.)
- Tap the small info icon ⓘ for more property details, often including the landowner’s mailing address and other helpful information.
HOW TO SET UP PLACES FOR OFFLINE AVAILABILITY
- Before saving a new Place, select “Available Offline” (image above left). You can enable existing saved Places for offline availability by selecting “Details” for a saved Place, then select the edit icon from the upper right and update the Place for “Available Offline” (image above).
- A 1-mile radius (approx.) around a Place will be cached for offline availability.
- By default, caching will only occur when you have a WIFI connection. To enable use of your cellular data connection for caching, visit your Account settings in the main app menu.
- Caching can take several minutes per Place. Android users will see a status bar in your mobile device’s notification menu. For iOS users, caching will take place in the background with no notification (an upcoming iOS update will feature a caching status bar in the app).